Some tree care companies “specialize” in pruning and removals. Others focus on disease and pest issues. From the beginning of my business – I decided ArborCare and Consulting will be committed to providing the full spectrum of tree care services regardless of the profit fluctuations.
Because my company engages in every form of tree care service – its workers gain a more thorough understanding and appreciation for trees in their totality. I am certain that this has a positive effect on each service we provide.
The tools, techniques, products, and hardware we use and install are the best in the industry. For example pruning work is performed with STIHL arborist tools. Aircraft cables and drop-forged eyebolts are used for every static cable system. Climbing and safety gear are all custom designed and acquired from Sherilltree. Whenever possible systemic pesticides are used to avoid damage to beneficials. Generic health-related products are never utilized. Our oak wilt macro-infusion pumps are superior to every other pump on the market. The pump design is a result of many years of experimentation by the sole distributor (Rainbow Treecare Scientific) of the flagship oak wilt fungicide: Alamo.
I believe in transparency and education – I am happy to explain the choices I’ve made regarding any service we provide.
We partner with J3Co whos Ranch Division helps private landowners develop and maintain their unique properties.
With over 200 projects for over 75 individuals in Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Kansas, J3 Company is a proven partner providing a variety of services: water improvements and features, drainage improvements, culverts, bridges, roads, pads, ranch/farmhouses/lodges, horse barns, pavilions, hunting improvements, pasture remediation land clearing and more.
- Oak Wilt Injections
- Oak Wilt Management Plans
- Disease-Pest Diagnosis
- Insurance claims & Litigation Expert
- Tree Risk Assessments
- Wildfire Risk Assessments
- Pesticide Applications (insecticides, herbicides, fungicides, bactericides, nematicides, etc.)
- Tree planting
- Organics/Natural Specialist
- PH-lowering acidic supplements
- Growth regulator applications
- Sick tree treatments
- Rhizobacterial and mycorrhizal inoculations
- Root zone aeration/vertical mulching
- Radial trenching
- Root flare excavation
- Root pruning
- Stump grinding
- Lot Clearing
- Site Surveys
- Cabling, Bracing & Tree Pedestals
- Root protection zone fencing
- Bark tracing
- Tree transplants
- Anti-transpirant applications
- Irrigation (tree bubblers)
- Tree wells
- Tree island construction
- Lightning protection systems
- Integrated Pest Management
- Hazardous removals